Monday, January 23, 2012

01.23.11

Hey,

I got some letters from Sister Boyd, Kelsey, Dallan, Alyssa and Sarah and it has been really nice. It's just good to know that people are thinking about you.

Star is having a really dangerous operation done soon because she has an infection in her blood stream from one of her twins dying inside of her, I'm not sure exactly what it is or whats going on, all I know is that there's like a 30-40% chance that it could be potentially fatal. She also has ovarian cancer, and she's suppose to be delivering her one baby in the coming weeks... She's not doing good. I'm really worried about her. I gave her 2 blessings this week.  Please keep her in your prayers.

Elder Flores and I have 5 baptismal dates. Most of them are for Febuary, one is for this weekend. Sister Wait, a member in the ward, has us over for dinner a lot and takes picutures, she might send ya'll some pictures today, I gave her dads email.

Dads liahona looks really legit, like "it should be in a museum because lehi's fingerprints are still on it" legit. and Sarah's flower looks really good. I can't believe she's going into highschool. that's super wierd. 


Tell steve and danielle I love them.


Please continue to keep me in your prayers...  I love you guys. 

-Elder LeBaron

No comments:

Post a Comment