Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2nd Letter (via e-mail) 12.22.10

Hey!

So, I think i'm sending this to the right address, lets hope so. They gave us the chance to write a quick email the first day we got here but I couldn't get my account to work, and It actually took me 15 min to figure it out this time, so I dont have tons of time to write you.

The MTC is great! I dont know if anyone has received letters from me yet, I sent one hope and a few to other people, I think they should arrive at least by today, and Mom and Dad I got your package today! thank you so much, and I also got Kelsey's package today, Christmas is gonna be great here!

I wrote you guys a lot about whats going on in the letter I sent, but I'll just start over at the beginning. So I got here safely after the flight mix up, and it until 3:30 pm to finally get to the MTC, with the flight to Denver, then to Salt Lake, then the drive to Provo. I checked in, they gave me a name tag, and then sent me straight to a big oreintation meeting for the new elders and sisters. I met my companion around 7 pm, he was happy to see he had one. lol. The first night was good, we just got to meet eachother, unpack, and go to sleep.

As the week went on it seems almost like time was standing still. I'll go over the schedule really quick

6:00 am - wake up
7:00 am - personal study
8:15 am - breakfast
9:45 am - companion study
11:00 am - 1:00 pm - class
1:00 pm - lunch
1:45 pm - 6:00 pm - class
6:00 pm - dinner
6:45 - 9:00 - class
9:00 - 9:30 - prepare for the next day
10:15 - quiet time
10:30 - lights out

So thats what I've been up to! keeping very busy!

So, My companion's name is Elder Emery, He's a very relaxed guy, he reminds a lot of ben, just like half of ben's size, but he's really good at basketball for a short little guy. We get along just fine, and we're learning to teach together the best we can, he's great. The two Elders rooming with us are from Idaho, and one grew up on a potato farm andd the other on a ranch, I'm not sure what the difference is between the two, but they are both really great guys!

Life is adjusting just fine, 6:30 always comes faster than you hope, but after your out of bed then its easy to get going. Oh, one story about the first day, all the elders in my room decided to take a shower at the same time me included, just because we had some extra time before bed, and so we all ttoook showers, and then realized we left all our room keys in the room, so we had to stand around the hallway in our towels for 20 minutes until some help came to open our door. It was some good bonding time.

We recently added a nice additionn to out room! we cut a little branch off of a bush and put it into a bottle to make a christmas tree, it's really nice. we put all our presents under it, I got to today because I got my packages! it was really sweet. II'm running real low on internet time now, sorry! next wednesday i promise this will be longgeerr becasue I know how to log in now.

A few things I wanted ttoo ask for, some febreeze would be bomb, cuz we're smelly boys, and maybe something I could put in my shoes to make them smell a little nicer. also, David and Ben and Steven all dear eldered me, but I wish I had their addresses so I could sent them a handwriten letter, it would be awesome if someone could dear eldeerr tthem to me, dear elder is the best! they're like instant so I really appreciatee them, and I appreciate all the mail I've been getting! I love all you guys! I waannnna hear more about what my own family is up to! please write me!

Love,

Elder LeBaron

No comments:

Post a Comment