Monday, April 11, 2011

4.11.11 Transfered

Dearest Family!

Hey, I'm sorry to say, like always, I'm pretty rushed. We're heading to the Temple soon and we don't wanna be late but I'll go over this past week really quick.

Wednesday was Transfers! I'm now serving in Raleigh Tennessee... yup, that's right next to Frayser. I used to live and Raleigh and serve in Frayser, and now I live in Bartlett and serve in Raleigh. So not a huge change. I'm still in the same ward, and I still see all the guys I used to live with all the time. My new companion is Elder Hardy, he's a very interesting Elder. He is one of the two black missionaries serving in the Arkansas Little Rock Mission. He's been out 9 months. Great guy. We definately have our diferences, but i'm exciting to serve with him and get some work done here in Raleigh.

Saturday was awesome! Star-neesha, one of the Investigators Elder Badger and I were teaching in Frayser, got baptized! and guess who she wanted to baptized her?? She wanted me to :) So I got to baptize Star on Saturday, it was a really amazing experience... That baptism meant so much to her, she was crying before she even got in the water. She had to overcome a lot and give up a lot to join the church, and her sacrafice was an amazing example to me. That was my third baptism!

Raleigh doesn't have too much going on just yet, It looks like we're gonna have to do a lot of finding and hopefully working through members, but I know the Lord has trusted us with this area, so there's someone here that needs us. I'm excited to be where I am.

I love you family, I'm sorry my letters are getting short, I'll work on it okay. Have a good week!

Elder LeBaron

No comments:

Post a Comment