Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4.5.11

Dear Family,
Sorry I know it's Tuesday, but the library was closed yesterday, it was something to do with Martin Luther King Jr. I really loved reading all your emails, and especially the pictures that were attached. It's only been 4 months since I left, so why does Sarah look so much older?? lol, It's blowing my mind.
Conference was definately awesome, wasn't it? I loved it. What's even better is we had two investigators that watched it with us! Star and Stephanie both came, and they both got so much out of it! Star was crying in the last session. I think it was... Richard G. Scott's talk? ... where he talked about his wife, and thier marriage, and how she used to leave notes in his scriptures and things like that. I think that really touched Star and Stephanie, because the way people see the Family here in Frayser, and how it should be, is a lot different. It truly is evident that satan is good at what he does, he's destroying the Family, and he's doing a good job. Star and Stephanie both have 3 children out of wedlock, from more than one father, and that's completely normal here. I think conference really opened their eyes to what a Family really could be, and what it should be like, and when its organized properly there are so many blessings that will come from that.
This week was a really good one, A lot of crazy things happened! I wish I had time to tell you, but I don't have like any time to email today, so I'm gonna rap it up, we have to get out and work! This is my last day in Frayser, I wanna say goodbye to all the wonderful people I've met here. Transfers are OFFICIALLY tommorow, I got a call yesterday telling me to pack my stuff, so I'm going somewhere, I don't feel like it's gonna be Jackson anymore though, I think I might be leaving the Zone, we'll see. I'll let you know next week. If you wanna send me anything, just send it to the mission home, they'll get it to me. I just wanted you all to know that I love you and that i'm still alive. You'll hear from me soon.
Love,
Elder LeBaron

No comments:

Post a Comment